The construction industry offers a wide range of floor finishes. Every day, this range is enriched with new materials. The choice depends on the desire of the customer and on what they already have.
The customer can choose from the following options:
- laminate (modern floorboards clicking and locking together) with perfect aesthetic appearance and affordable cost. Laminate is not moisture-resistant; therefore, laminate flooring is not installed in bathrooms, in the kitchen;
- parquet (solid floor material made from natural wood). It has a long history and has survived to the present day. It is used for living rooms and other rooms in order to emphasise the special status of the owner;
- floorboard is a classic flooring made from natural wood. It is used for subfloors or finished floors;
- ceramic tiles produced by modern manufacturers are a hard, water-resistant flooring. A ceramic tile floor is installed in the bathroom, in the toilet, in the kitchen, in the corridor;
- porcelain tiles are a rather expensive material of natural origin. Water-resistant, strong material, which is installed in bathrooms/lavatories, in the kitchen;
- linoleum (there is a wide range of varieties). You can choose an economic option, an option with an average price or a commercial grade option. The soft and flexible structure allows to lay it in any room, on any subfloor;
- carpet is a pleasant to the touch floor covering that can be laid on any base. It is not moisture-resistant. Suitable for children’s rooms and bedrooms.
When choosing floor coverings, you should pay attention not only to the structure of the material, but also to its manufacturer. One of the world leaders in flooring solutions is the Swedish company Tarkett. It started its activities back in 1886. Nowadays, the Tarkett brand is considered to be one of the most advanced global manufacturers with factories in several dozen countries around the world. The Tarkett products are distinguished by the following features:
- a wide variety of linoleums, parquet materials, laminates, other modular and wooden floor coverings for schools, gyms, medical institutions, apartments, houses, offices, commercial premises;
- high manufacturing quality based on international ISO standards;
- manufacturing flooring from environmentally friendly materials;
- no unpleasant odours, safety;
- excellent wear resistance;
- moisture resistance;
- various designs;
- the possibility of laying floor coverings on underfloor heating systems;
- long service life;
- excellent heat-insulating and sound-absorbing characteristics;
- easy laying, easy care and maintenance;
- improvement and updating the product range.